Dijon Chicken with Mushrooms
Courtesy of Campbell's
Serving Size: 250 ml
||thyme leaves, dried, crushed
||black pepper, ground
||chicken, cooked, diced 1/2"
||mushrooms, fresh, sliced
||onions, fresh, diced
|2 x 1.36L cans
||Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Stir the garlic powder, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Season the chicken with the garlic powder.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions to the skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Pour water in the skillet. Stir in the soup and mustard and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add the chicken to the skillet. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serving suggestion: Serve over hot cooked brown rice.