Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Linguine
Courtesy of Campbell's
Portion: 126 g
||boneless chicken breast, cubed
||thyme, fresh, finely chopped
||rosemary, fresh, finely chopped
||salt & pepper
||onions, large, finely chopped
||red peppers, medium, diced
||Campbell’s® Chicken Broth 30% Less Sodium
||Campbell’s® Signature Cream of Potato with Bacon
||Roma tomato, oven roasted
||Parmesan cheese, shredded
||linguini, cooked and drained
||basil leaves, fresh, finely chopped
- Toss together chicken, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in large skillet set over medium high heat; cook chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned all over. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add red peppers, onion and garlic to same skillet; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken broth simmer for about 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in soup, water and cream; bring to simmer.
- Return chicken to skillet; stir in tomatoes.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is flavourful. Remove from heat; whisk in Parmesan.
- Heat 1 cup (250 mL) sauce in skillet. Toss with 4.5oz (126 g) cooked linguine until coated and heated through.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp. (30 mL) basil.