Courtesy of Sysco Classic
Portion: 2" x 2"
||Naked Brownie/Un-Iced Brownie
- Remove brownies from freezer and transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Thaw for 2 hours. Cut to 48 portions.
- Pre-heat oven at 350F. Cover with foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until warm.
- Remove brownies and increase oven temperature to 400F.
- Top, cut brownies, with 1/2 marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake for 3 to 10 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Optional: Sprinkle ground gingersnap cookies on top or add a sliced banana before topping with marshmallows, as a surprise.
- Cool down. Serve warm. Can drizzle caramel sauce before serving.
- Note: Step 6 Can also use broiler to brown marshmallows. Keep a close eye on it as it browns in seconds as shown in picture.